I used strips of Sari silk and plenty of stitching, then cut up an old Playways sample using a teabag to make the highlight on the front! I have used a painted and ironed tyvek sample from years ago on the front of the other notebook, and I apologise for my photo, I didn't realise I had managed to leave a stray scrap of fibre on it while I was taking the photo.
You will be pleased (maybe) to know that I have at last started on the tedious photocopying!
I was babysitting Hamish yesterday and today and we went for a walk in the Botanic Gardens this morning. I managed to take a photo of this drongo sitting in a tree there. They are fascinating birds, wonderfully acrobatic and with a huge array of different calls.
Now I am off to cook dinner before I sit down to watch a repeat of Foyle's War while I start knitting a shawl to wear over my dress for Stuart's wedding in early October. I have just realised how little time I have left to make the book for them as well as do all these other things.